• If you are convicted of a no insurance charge you could be facing a $2875 fine, your vehicle
towed, and high risk insurance premiums.
• If you are convicted with a careless driving in Calgary, you could be facing an extreme
increase on your insurance and 6 demerit points!
• Your insurance could double with just one conviction on your driving record.
• If you are convicted with a drive while suspended, you could be facing jail time, you could
have your vehicle towed and you could lose your license.
• Providing your license, registration and insurance is required upon demand of the police
officer. Always carry your updated documents in your vehicle.
• Demerit points are not the only thing you need to be concerned about, as the conviction
itself is more severe towards your insurance premiums.
• We Defend can assist you with all your questions.